Artist Mark Tumber recently contacted me, sharing an original piece of art that he created featuring Geddy Lee, the classic RUSH logo and Geddy's Fender Jazz Bass. Mark is making the original drawing available for sale, as well as prints.
From Mark:I recently finished drawing a photo-realistic rendering of Geddy Lee (see watermarked image). I've always been a fan of RUSH and the prowess they each have over their 'art'. This portrait clocked in at roughly 40 hours of actual drawing time. It also shows the Fender Jazz Bass that Geddy has always played & been a spokesman for.If you're interested in purchasing the original artwork or one of the prints, please contact Mark directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or through his website at www.marktumber.com or his Facebook Page.
This drawing would look great in a music room, bar or den and is the perfect gift for any RUSH fan or aspiring bass player. Geddy has a very expressive and unique visage and I'm pretty sure that I captured his 'look'. The original is 14"x17" (unframed) and is available for purchase for $800. Courier costs (if applicable) would be an additional expense.
I also have smaller 8"x10" acid-free prints of Geddy Lee. These sell for only $35 each. If shipping within Canada, the total cost is $45. If shipping to America, the cost is $55. These are a standard size and can easily be framed in an 11"x14" frame with an 8"x10" matte opening.
Main Cygnus Header Code
Cygnus-X1.Net - A Tribute to Rush - Latest News on Rush
Order Rush's New Album CLOCKWORK ANGELS Today!
Follow Cygnus-X1.Net On Facebook, Twitter and via an RSS Feed
Thank You For Supporting Cygnus-X1.Net
Click for Tour Dates
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Original Geddy Lee Portrait Available for Sale
Posted by Jag2112 at Tuesday, April 10, 2012
- Cygnus-X1.Net Rush News Archive -
- Rush Featured in June 2012 Issue of MOJO Magazine
- MIDIpedals.Com Interview With Rush Roadie Tony Ger...
- Rush's Headlong Flight Now Available on Amazon and...
- Rush Announces Clockwork Angels Tour Pre-Sale Deta...
- Alex Lifeson: The High Times Interview Now Online
- Rush Clockwork Angels Concert Pre-Sale Information...
- Rush Release Official Clockwork Angels Tour Inform...
- Rush's Headlong Flight Now Streaming Online!
- Clockwork Angels Tour Dates Begin to Surface
- Rush: Headlong Flight Single Update: Cover Art Rev...
- Rush Receive Revolver's Ronnie James Dio Lifetime ...
- Clockwork Angels to be Released in Lossless 96kHz/...
- Rush Clockwork Angels Tracklist, Trailer and Offic...
- Classic Rock Presents Rush - Clockwork Angels Fanp...
- Original Geddy Lee Portrait Available for Sale
- Headlong Flight Single from Clockwork Angels Relea...
- Rush Clockwork Angels Album Cover and Tour Book Ar...
- Anthrax to Cover Rush's Anthem on an Upcoming Trib...
- Rush to Appear on the Cover of Rolling Stone Magaz...
- ▼ April (19)
- Cygnus-X1.Net (Even Older) Rush News Archives -
|January-March 2011 Rush News Archive|
|October-December 2010 Rush News Archive|
|July-September 2010 Rush News Archive|
|April-June 2010 Rush News Archive|
|January-March 2010 Rush News Archive|
|October-December 2009 Rush News Archive|
|July-September 2009 Rush News Archive|
|April-June 2009 Rush News Archive|
|January-March 2009 Rush News Archive|
|October-December 2008 Rush News Archive|
|July-September 2008 Rush News Archive|
|April-June 2008 Rush News Archive|
|January-March 2008 Rush News Archive|
|September-December 2007 Rush News Archive|
|June-August 2007 Rush News Archive|
|April-May 2007 Rush News Archive|
|January-March 2007 Rush News Archive|
|2006 Rush News Archive|
|2004-2005 Rush News Archive|
All Rush-related content with the exception of the "Reviews" and "Rush Links" sections of this site are (c) 1997-2012 Anthem Entertainment.
"Cygnus-X1.Net" and the "A Tribute to Rush" is in no way associated with nor endorsed by Rush and/or Atlantic Records and/or Mercury Records
and/or Anthem Entertainment; their parents or their affiliates. "Rush" et al and any/all related names, marks and/or insignias
are trademarks of Atlantic and/or Mercury Records. No infringement on the rights of these entities is intended.