The season finale of FX's Animated Series Archer, which aired last night, contained several Rush references.
The first Rush reference came early in the episode when the character Dr. Krieger talks about listening to "Red Barchetta" through his "...awesome van's" stereo...". He also mentions to Archer's love interest Katya "Please tell me you like Rush..."
Later in the episode, the van that Dr. Krieger mentioned earlier appears on screen -- and it is painted in the style of Rush's Exit...Stage Left album cover, except that it is called "Exit...Van Left". You can see a large-scale image of the van via this LINK.
The episode's trailer is available HERE.
Thanks to Conrad J. Simpson, Eric from Power Windows and Ed from RushIsABand for the information.
Main Cygnus Header Code
Cygnus-X1.Net - A Tribute to Rush - Latest News on Rush
Order The Latest from Rush Today!
Follow Cygnus-X1.Net On Facebook, Twitter and via an RSS Feed
Thank You For Supporting Cygnus-X1.Net
Thank You For Supporting Cygnus-X1.Net
Friday, April 22, 2011
Rush References on FX's Archer
Posted by Jag2112 at Friday, April 22, 2011
- Cygnus-X1.Net Rush News Archive -
- ► 2016 (47)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (162)
- ► 2012 (220)
- Neil Peart's News, Weather, and Sports Update
- Neil Peart Jams With Stewart Copeland and Danny Ca...
- Coming Soon: Rush's 2112 Master Recordings / Drum ...
- Geddy Lee Speaks to the Irish Times
- The World According to… Rush
- Rush End the First Leg of the 2011 Time Machine To...
- Rush Sighting on 'Sanctuary'
- Rush References on FX's Archer
- 2011 Time Machine Tour Book Images Now Online
- Neil Peart Legends Of Classic Rock Interview with ...
- Alex Lifeson Video Interview - Discussing His Gear...
- Rush Featured On the Cover Of Classic Rock's PROG ...
- Neil Peart Video on the VLT Time Machine Snare Dru...
- Legendary Rock Outfit Rush Owes Much to Cleveland
- Review of Neil Peart's Far and Away in the Nationa...
- Rush Rock Cleveland / New Concert DVD Information
- 'Moving Pictures' Track by Track: Geddy Lee Breaks...
- Rig Rundown with Alex Lifeson's Guitar Tech Scott ...
- Rush: A Brief History of Time - Part VII
- Moving Pictures Re-Enters Billboard Top 200 Albums...
- Exclusive Video: Rush Rock Madison Square Garden
- "Not YYZ" iPhone / iPad App Now Available
- Rush at Hershey Park: How Sweet it Is
- Moving Pictures 5.1 Liner Notes and Images Now Onl...
- Donna Halper Interview Now Online
- Neil Peart Interview with Jim Ladd Airs April 7th
- Geddy Lee On the Cover of Bass Guitar Magazine - A...
- Moving Pictures 30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition Re...
- Cygnus-X1.Net Integrates with Blogger
- Rush 2011 Time Machine Tour Update
- Neil Peart's Book - Far and Away: A Prize Every Ti...
- Rolling Stone Readers Select Geddy Lee as #4 Best ...
- Geddy Lee Interview on UK's Rock Radio - Discusses...
- Geddy Lee Talks Baseball
- ▼ April (34)
- Cygnus-X1.Net (Even Older) Rush News Archives -
|January-March 2011 Rush News Archive|
|October-December 2010 Rush News Archive|
|July-September 2010 Rush News Archive|
|April-June 2010 Rush News Archive|
|January-March 2010 Rush News Archive|
|October-December 2009 Rush News Archive|
|July-September 2009 Rush News Archive|
|April-June 2009 Rush News Archive|
|January-March 2009 Rush News Archive|
|October-December 2008 Rush News Archive|
|July-September 2008 Rush News Archive|
|April-June 2008 Rush News Archive|
|January-March 2008 Rush News Archive|
|September-December 2007 Rush News Archive|
|June-August 2007 Rush News Archive|
|April-May 2007 Rush News Archive|
|January-March 2007 Rush News Archive|
|2006 Rush News Archive|
|2004-2005 Rush News Archive|
All Rush-related content with the exception of the "Reviews" and "Rush Links" sections of this site are (c) 1997-2016 Anthem Entertainment.
"Cygnus-X1.Net" and the "A Tribute to Rush" is in no way associated with nor endorsed by Rush and/or Atlantic Records and/or Mercury Records
and/or Anthem Entertainment; their parents or their affiliates. "Rush" et al and any/all related names, marks and/or insignias
are trademarks of Atlantic and/or Mercury Records. No infringement on the rights of these entities is intended.